You’re like an encyclopedia of mundane matters. You always give me terrific feelings of getting new lore I never knew, realization of how great my God is despite you don’t believe one.
But your pages are too thick, and my bag is too small.
Let’s get you a big shelf for times when I got too much burden on my shoulder and I can’t carry you anywhere I go. While you, can spend more time with dictionaries and classic literatures, the one with equal information and visibly similar to you, in any way I can see.
I don’t want to act like a saint, ’cause I’m not.
I might look like an angel, while inside I rot.
And maybe my friend who I can rely on for his semi-bullshit advice was right, acting all nice to most people might lead me to buy a machine gun and gone on a killing spree at a public place.
Bam! And I’ll kill myself after.
I was reminiscing, and a realization came to me, that eventually in my life, I always get what I want. Exactly what I want, like if you have already read The Secret book, that is exactly what happened to me, and I didn’t have to do that much effort to get what I want.
It should be a very good thing, yes? It’s a matter that every living thing is struggling to achieve, yes? Problem is, I always want foolish things without checking the side effects.
Now all I have is a lot more problems to solved I don’t even remember to be happy about the fact that I finally get e-ve-ry-thing that I want. I just realize that I didn’t want it that much, right after I had it in the palm of my hand. I am such a bitch, hahahahaha.
Rather than always writing about what’s on my mind all the time, I really should just wrote what I should do in real life. By which due this week are:
- Casting homework due at tomorrow though I still have no idea how to form grey cast iron with pearlitic matrix until this post is written.
- Metallurgy Kinetics mid-term test tomorrow!
- Two (YES TWO!) lab work reports due at my precious Saturday and Sunday, and I haven’t even got the AAS data. Should just start writing Tujuan and Teori Dasar first, ASAP.
- And another two lab work journals, still due at weekends, printing the report cover for the rest of my lab group members.
- Meet my Dosen Wali to ask for the permission to enter POLMAN lab, only if I want to get my KP report done.
- Bring this tiny thing to the veterinarian to get his second vaccine and his bath.
I feel like I’m forgetting something.
How I feel truly grateful I wasn’t born with the potential to question the existence of God.
I would rather die.
Good God, good God. Our God’s always good.
Life’s a gorgeous bitch with perfect body.
I’m an asinine.